Website Terms and Conditions.
This web-site is maintained and managed by Pan Oceanic Bank Limited and the use of the web-
site is regulated by the following terms and conditions.
- Pan Oceanic Bank is the owner of this web-site and also maintains the site.
- All, images, texts, photos, graphics, animation, and other materials contained within this
website are authorized for the owner to use only.
- The material contained within this website, including, without limitation, service marks,
trademarks, copyrights, and all other proprietary materials are protected by local
trademarks and patents registration, and other proprietary rights laws.
- Pan Oceanic Bank also own the copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement
of the material contained within this website.
- The material contained within this website is provided by Pan Oceanic Bank Limited
only for lawful use by customers, Pan Oceanic Bank Limited’s employees, and members
of the general public.
- The material may not be republished, copied, incorporated into another website or
reproduced, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, posted, used or exploited in any other
way without the express written consent of Pan Oceanic Bank.
To the extent permitted by law, Pan Oceanic Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage from
any cause (including negligence) to your site and system, or to people linking to us from your
site(s), caused by or in connection with your link to Pan Oceanic Bank’s site.
If you create a link to Pan Oceanic Bank’s site, you remain fully responsible for any
consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect Pan Oceanic Bank
against all loss, damage, liability, cost or expense arising from or in connection with the link.